How to better serve the needs of the end user.
Melbourne, Australia – 3 March 2017 – Venom today officially announces the highly anticipated and requested Venom Authorised Reseller program. The program has been designed based on the requests of prospective partners. Venom itself was born out of the desire to be able to do better. Venom believes that those closest to the customer in today’s tech world, the reseller, who understands their end users requirements and is able to meet these demands best, is the partner who can provide the best and most consistent service. A direct to partner business strategy is cost efficient and enables clear communication between the vendor and the partner.
Venom’s partner program provides an end-to-end solution; from ordering, to delivery, tech support, and to setting aftersales expectations by directly engaging the end user with direct marketing, providing consequential brand recall for the partner.
The partner program will open a direct link to Venom for the Reseller via the Venom Partner Portal, streamlining all orders and prospective deals. The Partner Portal offers direct pricing with no minimum order requirements.
Key Program Benefits
- Centralised, streamlined direct ordering Partner Portal;
- Single sign up, sign on business portal, with zero fees and on costs, free Australia-wide end-to-end delivery;
- Simplified partner compliance;
- Focused product line for ease of partner selling;
- Direct to end user partner enabled marketing – unified end user marketing from Venom direct to the end user, referencing the Partner;
- Partner encompassing end user support and service. Partner is part of end user support strategy, where partner provides 1st level technical support;
- Focused initiative, no rebates or incentives for volume driven selling. Focus is on partner service enablement and end user requirements, and not on forced quarterly sales.
“Channel means exceptional customer service, to be closest to the customer. Resellers that are the closest to Venom’s customers, who know their customers’ requirements best, can now provide these customers confidence and support and enhance their reputation with the Venom Authorized Reseller status” said Jaan Turon.
Designed and built to Get It Done, All Day Long.
Our award winning BlackBook Zero range will be available to Venom Authorized Resellers.
Prospective partners can apply now at:
Venom Computers and the BlackBook line is an Australian turned global company with one vision: to “break free” from limited design, always striving for the highest performance computers with zero compromises. Learn more about Venom at https://www.venomcomputers.com.au/